Samstag, 26. März 2011

IF - toy

I did this toy as an invitation for my sons last birthday. At first it looked like a water lily, but by pushing it out it turned into a frog and you could find the invitation rolled into its tongue. Of course most of the children kept it as a toy afterwards.
As a child I didn`t like to play with dolls (which was then almost the only choice for girls) at all. I wanted a car so badly instead, but I never got one.
What I really liked though was LEGO, because you only need two bricks to make it a dog or a chair or whatever comes into your mind. I still like playing with it and passed this love on to my son, so that there are entire sundays spent building with LEGO.

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is precious! How clever! I'm with you about dolls. Thankfully my dad also loved Legos, so I had a ton of them to make things with. My mom complained a lot because she was always the one to step on them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like LEGO too, but I didn't have that toy until I bought them for my own children! This is very cute.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Enjoy it while it lasts! Lovely post!

    AntwortenLöschen